What we do

We are a small group of riders in North County San Diego. We have 5 major things we do. We ride from Dave's house on Wednesday nights, drink beer after the ride, go on W5 rides when it rains, trail building, and see what bike Will brings to the rides. Rumor has it he is building a new one yet again.

These days we are all about 29ERS. We also do 8/12/24 hour Mtn Biking. See us at 12 hours of Temecula

Our weekly rides
Wednesday night ride - 6:30pm
Friday morning ride - 6:30am

Thursday, December 18, 2008

New to ECBS

Hey this is Devin Perry and I'm new to El Camino Bike Shop. I started working last weekend and it was really cool working for something I love doing which is riding bikes. I'm a second year in college at Mira Costa after attending UC Santa Cruz last year and I'm really stoked that ECBS gave me an opportunity to work for them. I got a new fixie over summer and its probably one of the best things that has happened for me considering it keeps me in shape and saves gas. My buddy Aaron and I ride all the time together thorughout Encinitas, but we are getting kinda bored and want to branch out. If anyone wants to go riding sometime that would be awesome because were always looking for more people to ride with and new places to go. Thanks again ECBS
- Devin Perry

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Devin,
Thanks for the post - I will see if I can find some more fixies for you to ride with....

Dave